Luxury Retreats - Outbound Sales Coordinator (3 months contract)
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading luxury vacation rental company. Our team of 200+ experts market a global portfolio of over 4,000 unique properties to a broad and deep network of affluent travelers. With over 18 years of experience, we are passionate about all things travel and hospitality.
Luxury Retreats is looking for an Outbound Sales Coordinator to support our Sales department over the next three months. Do you have a deep understanding of customer needs and an instinctual ability to sell? Are you passionate about hospitality, with a passport full of stories to prove it? If the next step in your career includes being part of an outstanding, dynamic team focused on leveraging a leading luxury brand in the travel industry to help guests plan the perfect trip, then read on.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Interface with guests via email, and phone with the objective of creating a new lead for the villa specialist
- Develop and maintain guest profiles to aid Sales team in the customization of guest experience
- Distribute sales leads in a timely manner
- Liaising with Villa Specialists for missing guest information on a regular basis
- Ad hoc Guest phone questionnaires (re: un-subscribers, past guests etc., targeted research)
- Composing personalized Guest communications based on past travel, profile etc to generate new leads for VS team
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 1 + years’ experience in sales or as a service administrative assistant or relevant industry;
- Advanced knowledge of common software and tools, including Excel and CRM;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Solid organizational and time management skills;
- Detail oriented, with a strong sense of judgment;
- Ability learn and adapt quickly to different projects and systems;
- Ability to thrive in a high paced environment with pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- A passion for travel and appreciation of the finer side of luxury services and goods.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Keyholder, Austin - The Domain
Bonobos, Austin, TX
Sales Support Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, White Plains, NY
Inside Sales Executive
Newsela, New York
Channel Account Manager, VARs and Distributors
GitHub, Tokyo - Japan
Account Executive/Account Manager
Time Inc., London
Brand Strategy Manager (Sales)
BuzzFeed, Mexico City