Airbnb is redefining the world's approach to accommodation and travel. We develop products that connect millions of travelers with local hosts around the world to provide an authentic travel experience.
As the Product Lead for Growth you’re responsible for the product strategy and vision to help us reach the next billion guests on Airbnb. You’ll be managing teams running SEM, Display, Infrastructure, SEO, referrals, and sharing.
What you’ll do:
- Define the product strategy for Airbnb’s growth.
- Work alongside the Engineering, Design, Data Science leads on the Growth Leadership team.
- Prioritize resources and projects to maximize our growth.
- Incubate new channels, ideas and strategies for growth.
- Hire, manage and develop a team of 4+ Product Managers
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years managing a team of product managers
- Excellent understanding of online marketing/growth and strong interest in how it works “under the hood”
- Strong analytical skills and ability to answer questions with SQL
- Excellent understanding of experimentation and A/B testing
- Excellent communication, organizational and project management skills. Ability to work between teams, functions and geographies, with high autonomy and little guidance.
- Proven management and development abilities.
Ideal candidates will demonstrate the following attributes:
- Data, analytics, problem solving: comfortable with data, understands experimentation, frameworks/structures/systems experience (tracking, attribution) is a strong plus
- Domain expertise (Growth): expertise in at least some of our major channels: SEO, SEM, Display, Referrals, Virality etc. Especially on mobile and non-US.
- Growth mindset: learner, hacker, sees obstacles as challenges, persistent, has “grit”, comfortable with uncertainty and change, doesn’t leave things to random chance, challenges the status quo
- Communication, collaboration: cross functional work with multiple stakeholders, can speak other people’s language (engineering, data science, product, etc.), convincing, persuasive, can explain complex things in an easy way
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Data Scientist, Product Analytics
Site Reliability Engineer
Lead Product Manager
TripleLift, New York
Formlabs, Somerville, MA
Palantir Technologies, Wellington, New Zealand
EE Vehicle System Integration Engineer
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA