Customer Experience Content Specialist - Knowledge Management
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Who wouldn't want to work here?
As a Customer Experience (CX) Knowledge Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining the knowledge platforms and information flows to and from CX.
You will work with the Knowledge Management Coordinator and Lead to collect requirements around workflows and knowledge-sharing, define, document, and communicate workflows, and ensure CX operations have the information needed to provide efficient and consistent support.
- Maintain internal knowledge platforms, such as wikis and enterprise knowledge management systems
- Write and review knowledge content, such as workflows, guideline documentation and other types of content
- Triage and respond to content and workflow feedback from across the organization
- Ensure knowledge management (KM) initiatives and content changes are rolled out to the right audience, using various communication mediums
- Build and maintain key relationships with CX, Partners, Training, Quality, and Business Process teams
- Manage complex sets of data and content bodies, ensure the right support content is mapped against the right user issue categories
- Contribute to the KM roadmap to keep up with quickly changing business needs
Skills, Behaviors, Competencies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Proven ability to think like a customer and understand agent behavior
Education, Experience and Requirements
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of post-graduate experience in operations
- In-depth knowledge of customer service and contact center operations
- Experience working in a multi-cultural, multi-lingual global organisation
- Familiarity or experience with CMS applications (Drupal, Confluence, Zendesk, blogging tools, etc.)
- Experience working with CRM systems (Zendesk, Salesforce, etc.)
- 40hrs a week. May include evening or early morning hours.
- Skilled, efficient and eloquent in writing and verbal communication
- Displays patience, empathy, a unique ability
- Ability to manage stress and to work under pressure and adapt to adverse situations.
- Keen interested in information, knowledge, process and project management methodologies.
- Occasional travel required (approx. 5-10%)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Optometrist (Part-Time), Walnut St.
Warby Parker, Philadelphia, PA
Warby Parker, Atlanta, GA
Store Manager, Greenwich
Bonobos, Greenwich, CT
Technical Support Engineer
sweetgreen, Santa Monica/Brentwood, CA
Customer Support Representative