Customer Experience Lead - Business Process Improvement
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Who wouldn't want to work here?
As a Business Process improvement Lead you will be responsible for reviewing, documenting and improving Customer Experience (CX) business processes in order to achieve Airbnb's mission - "the Most Loved hospitality company on the planet, and beyond". You will be an integral member of the Business Process Improvement (BPI) team and report to the BPI Manager.
You will support global and regional projects that will focus on the continuous improvement of CX operations efficiency, process quality and customer experience. You will work cross-functionally with CX Operations, Training, Quality and Knowledge Management teams to ensure that the front line CX Specialists have the most efficient and effective workflows to help with resolving customer issues. Additionally, you will assist with gathering insight and analysing data in order identify and assess opportunities for improvement
- Available for a minimum 40 hour week with flexibility to start early, work late and travel as appropriate to deliver on job responsibilities
- Analytical by nature with a thirst for problem solving and improving processes
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online training completed or equivalent experience
- Supports as a team member in process improvement initiatives (such as Lean or Six Sigma).
- Diagrams and evaluates existing processes.
- Provides process improvement support in cross-functional project teams.
- Collects data and insights from operations to identify root cause of problems. Measures performance against process requirements.
- Regularly provides progress updates to manager and work sponsor/requestor
Skills, Behaviors, Competencies:
- Solution orientated, overcomes obstacles, quickly devises and implements workarounds
- Action orientated self-starter who is driven to deliver results and exceed expectations
- Familiar in the areas of process and root cause analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work autonomously in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to think like a customer and understand agent behavior
Education, Experience and Requirements:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 2 years of post-graduate experience in operations
- In-depth knowledge of customer service and contact center operations
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
DataLoader/SaaS Associate Support Engineer
MuleSoft, Buenos Aires
Assistenz des Head of Outbound (m/w)
Shift Lead (Part Time)
Instacart, Indianapolis, IN
Customer Joy Creator
Scribd, Phoenix, AZ
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Floor Leader - Rockaway Townsquare
Lush Cosmetics, Rockaway, New Jersey, United States