What kinds of challenges are Trips engineers working on at Airbnb?
- Help scale Experiences globally to hundreds of cities
- Drive demand by improving top of funnel awareness, product comprehension, and booking conversion
- Build foundation for search backend architecture, ranking, and product features
- Guest Services:
- Create a platform to unify how to store, present, and search for a variety of different services, and eventually support third party partners to integrate directly with new ways to help make travel feel magical
- Trips Platform:
- Explore - develop our search feature across all verticals (Homes, Lux, Trips)
- Inform - create our Trips knowledge graph and providing customers access
- Organize - create features to make it easier for users to collaborate and coordinate their trips
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in engineering
- Fullstack, Backend, and Relevance engineering experience
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Much more...
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Hotstar, Bangalore, Karnataka
Swiftype - Full Stack Engineer
Red Ventures, London, UK
Software Engineer - Infrastructure Tooling
LiveIntent, New York City
Software Engineer, Delivery Platform
Pinterest, San Francisco