Talent Partner (HRBP) Lead - Design/Marketing
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Who wouldn't want to work here?
We’re the Airbnb HR team - dedicated, fun, resourceful, and dead serious. We’re tasked with one of the company’s most important goals: preserving and driving Airbnb’s amazing culture. We do this by making sure we work with brilliant, inspiring individuals and teams - to raise the bar with every hire. We work hard - very hard - but every day, we are rewarded by the amazing, joyful people around us.
We're looking for an experienced Talent Partner Lead (HR Business Partner) to define the broader talent strategy for 1-2 teams at Airbnb (iMarketing & Design). A successful candidate thrives in a fast-paced and challenging environment, has a passion for building and refining processes and practices, is expert in influencing and mentoring others and able to build strong relationships with leaders and employees. We need an HR thought leader who can balance the need to be a Strategic business partner along with a roll up your sleeves attitude. We are looking for someone to build, develop and refine new and existing tools/processes to continually drive our mission and goals.
- Partner with Business leaders and provide thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution
- Participate in leadership meetings to diagnose and solve talent problems
- Advocate for your functional teams and represent their needs to the global talent team and senior leadership
- Partner with our recruiting team to ensure a positive and seamless candidate experience
- Provide consultative support and guidance to managers on implementation of core HR programs.
- Guide and coach managers on how to appropriately manage and resolve complex HR issues (e.g., performance management, rewards, mutual separations)
- Work closely with Talent COE partners to deliver talent programs and translate back feedback
- Maintains HRIS records and compiles reports from database
- Respond to employee questions timely and provide advice when it makes sense
- Mediate between team members when appropriate and escalate to senior leadership and broader talent team if necessary.
- Promote a culture of feedback and open communication
- Share knowledge appropriately and proactively look for ways to raise the bar
- 8+ years of progressive HR experience in a high speed, high growth environment
- A collaborative, thoughtful HR partner leader who sees the big picture and is comfortable getting into the details
- Strong communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team
- Genuine curiosity and strong desire to continuously learn and grow and develop others
- Proven ability to think creatively, participate fully and work collaboratively to develop and execute programs
- Comfortable with open communication and giving and receiving open, constructive feedback respectfully
- Impeccable judgment and ability to balance the needs of the company, managers and employees
- Not afraid to roll sleeves up and get involved in all aspects of the role - no job too big or too small
- Well-developed analytical and influencing skills, unquestioned integrity and a confident presence to effectively resolve sensitive employee issues.
- A sense of humor and passion for Airbnb are essential - we are really excited to work here, and you should be too!
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Vettery, New York
Spanish Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, West Seattle (Summit Atlas)
Head of HR
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Meetup, New York
Talent Acquisition Associate (6 mth FTC)
Badoo, London, UK
Senior Platform Architect
Pivotal Software, Singapore