What kinds of challenges are Experiences engineers working on in 2018?
- Drive demand through improving top of funnel awareness, product comprehension, and booking conversion
- Make significant strides in Experience search by building foundation for search backend architecture, ranking, and product features.
- Improve supply acquisition efficiency to help scale Experiences globally to hundreds of cities
- Build host products to enable host success and uplevel offline quality
- Minimum 3 years of industry experience in engineering
- We’re looking for:
- iOS and Android engineers
- Fullstack engineers (React, React Native, CSS, Ruby/Python)
- Backend engineers (experience building systems in Java or C++ preferred)
- Relevance engineers (experience building and implementing ML models in high-scale production environments)
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Much more...
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Tech Lead, Web Infrastructure
Pinterest, San Francisco
Faraday Future, Gardena, CA
Junior Software Developer (m/w)
Front End Developer
Red Ventures, South Charlotte
Senior Software Development Engineer
Heal, Los Angeles
Nortal, Finland, Helsinki