Trust is our core innovation, the main value proposition of our platform, and simply critical to the success of our company and community. We’re seeking a Research Manager for the Trust team who is up for the challenge, thrives in ambiguity, embraces complexity, and most importantly, is driven by a desire to make a meaningful impact on our community. The Trust product team is responsible for both effectively reacting to challenges around risk and trust, as well as proactively doing work to build trust in our community. You’ll work on products that range from internal tools for customer service agents to Airbnb’s core identity and reputation products.
As Research Manager for Trust, you’ll also help grow your team to deliver strategic and tactical insights that unlock amazing products. You’ll be fully embedded with a team of designers, PMs, data science, engineering and other cross-functional partners, accountable for delivering profound insights that drive product and marketing.
Your and your team's research will focus on both online and offline - after all, most experiences with Airbnb happen when travelers are not using our digital products. And you are at the front lines of delivering insights from around the world, making Airbnb a truly global/local product. No small feat when Airbnb is in 192 countries!
- Partner with senior leadership within Trust to lead a rigorous research practice within the Trust organization,
- Bring expertise and insights about users by a variety of methods whether it be surveys, interviews, log analysis, usability studies, diary studies, ethnographic observation, or a new method you invent.
- Hire and manage top-notch research talent to build out the Trust research org as necessary
- Connect your team and your work to the nearly 100-strong global research organization, sharing expertise and insights whenever necessary.
- Masters or PhD in Human-Computer Interaction, Sociology, Psychology, Information Science, Computer Science (or similar), or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years industry research experience
- Deep hands-on experience across product and marketing research
- Experience with people management and mentorship of other researchers
- Visual and interaction design experience
- Experience with SQL, ETL, data analysis
- Coding/scripting skills
- Experience with cross-cultural products and international research
- $2000 yearly employee travel coupon
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life & disability coverage
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Insikt, San Francisco
Product Management Intern
UX Design Leader/Senior
Principal Product Manager (Analytics)
Demandbase, San Francisco, CA
Cloudflare, London, United Kingdom
Sr. Product Manager – Payment Experience APIs
Visa, San Francisco CA, US