Role & Responsibilities
- Support and assist in strategies to integrate knowledge into team’s operational and project processes and increase knowledge adoption and usage. Build buy at all levels and influence teams on how to be more collaborative and effective.
- Generate reports to provide progress on knowledge initiatives and practices
- Assist in execution of all phases of knowledge life-cycle: authoring, defining roles, publishing workflows, editing, processing, permissions, knowledge audits, content expiration, and search result optimizations
- Suggest and participate in improvements of the Knowledge Program
- Work with support teams to develop a strategy for creating and maintaining knowledge
- Identify and champion projects supporting continuous improvement of Knowledge Management processes and positively impacting associated KPIs.
- Work collaboratively to build strategy for team hubs knowledge work and project spaces for teams in Confluence
- Build scalable website and page templates against common company use cases
- Ability to build and drive data driven programs focused on content health and full team adoption
- Experience in analyzing performance data to demonstrate the effectiveness of Knowledge Management
- Extensive experience in developing, engineering, and improving Service Management processes in operational areas like IT, Finance, HR, and Facilities.
- Use of service management platform 5+ years, preferably Atlassian experience with Jira, Jira Service Desk and Confluence
- Design oriented problem solver who can creatively solve for unique use cases and work process needs of individual teams (both to engineer and build programs)
- Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and push forward in an ambiguous environment or with changing priorities
- Track record for being detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects.
- Demonstrated handling pressure and Customer engagement in critical/difficult circumstances.
- Strong analytical, organizational, exceptional listening, problem solving, negotiation, and facilitation skills.
- High energy, innovative individual who is motivated by challenging assignment
- High attention to detail and accuracy / Develop and maintain strong customer and team relationships
- Identify areas of improvement within the Technology processes using metrics or similar techniques and deliver improvements in process and tool
- Ability to build and deliver training materials and presentations.
- Knowledge Centered Service experience
- Basic Project management skills
- ITIL v3 Certification
- Strong business background working in a company of similar scale
- Program Management, Product Management, Project Management, Customer Success Management
- Experience in creating, managing and maintaining process diagrams and process definition documents.
- Experience building gamification programs
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer- Internal Products & Services
Pivotal Software, Toronto, ON
Accenture, CA - San Francisco, USA
ServiceTitan, Glendale, CA
Staff Capacity Engineer
Box, Redwood City, CA
Machine Learning Engineer - Attribution
Foursquare, New York
Engineering Manager, Database Infrastructure
GitHub, Remote - Europe