The Contact Center Systems Team (CCS) is responsible for the Design, Development, Deployment & Operations of the Genesys Contact Center suite of solutions and adjunct systems for Airbnb. As we continue to grow and expand this global team, we are seeking to hire a Senior Genesys Support Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing best in class support for the Genesys Contact Center Solution, this is a hands on role that requires a passion for troubleshooting, ability to work well with cross technical teams, and the ability to lead and mentor others.
- Operations, Support & Deployment of the Contact Center Systems team technical architecture specializing in Genesys.
- Implementation and execution of Contact Center strategy across all current & future channels.
- Leads and/or collaborate on the requirement analysis, technical design & deployment of new projects.
- Owns the shared responsibility of platform availability and security.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and tasks to meet the required delivery timeline, working in collaboration with various business partners, project managers, technology vendors and customers.
- Comfortable in an environment of rapid change and ambiguity with the ability to make decisions while understanding the risk.
- Leading the technical response bridge for major outages impacting the contact center
- Able to work in a complex environment, Global/International experience and the ability to work across cultures and time zones.
- Minimum of 5 years progressive, hands-on experience with complex, multichannel Genesys contact center systems including Genesys Framework, Genesys CTI, Genesys SIP, Genesys Voice Platform, Genesys Composer, ORS (Orchestration Server), Genesys Web Services, Genesys Mobile Services, Genesys Infomart, Genesys Interaction Recording, Genesys eServices
- Demonstrated ability to diagnose Genesys production issues and work with Genesys, Carrier, and other product/services vendors to resolve in expedited manner.
- Deep analytical & troubleshooting skills and understanding of the Genesys Platform.
- Deep understanding of the SIP protocol and the OSI model
- Experience with designing and managing the integration of contact center systems with third party solutions and custom developed solutions (in particular integration with GMS & GWS)
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to operate calmly with focus and persistence in responding to major system outages.
- Development experience using Genesys Suite of technologies
- Database knowledge pertaining to SQL, Postgres and Cassandra will be considered a plus.
- A team player who possesses strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities while sustaining a high level of performance when under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration & leadership skills are considered essential to the position.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.