About Airbnb China
As an independent business unit, China is one of the major engines behind Airbnb's global growth. The company has increased its investment in China and experienced rapid growth since officially entering the market at the end of 2015. Airbnb continues to focus on product localization and innovation to better serve local users and enhance the user experience, nurture a trusting local community, and engage Chinese Millennial travelers with inspiring brand moments. As one of the leaders in the home sharing industry, Airbnb works with partners across many fields to actively promote the sustainable development of this emerging industry and achieve win-win results for everyone. Airbnb will continue to build an efficient local team, bringing the end-to-end, authentic travel experience to Chinese travelers, and creating a world where "anyone can belong anywhere".
Our Supply Operation Team is growing and we want you to be part of it!
As a Key Account Manager base in Beijing and Guangzhou, you are entrusted with China Supply Team.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing your market: you excel at evaluating local market characteristics, trends and drivers, and you effectively prioritize and manage the performance of a portfolio of accounts to business value
- Identifying and articulating Partner needs: you are capable of creating value for Partners by identifying, clarifying and prioritizing partner needs
- Formulating and positioning solutions: you enjoy creating “win-win” value for partners by matching needs to relevant offerings and presenting these in compelling ways
- Gaining commitment: you have the capability to move partner conversations forward and lead conversations to a successful outcome
- Representing Airbnb China: you can exhibit professional behavior and act as a role model of the Airbnb China values before, during and after interactions with partners
- Self-awareness, managing and developing yourself: you have the capability to achieve business goals and make a difference in interacting with partners by recognizing the emotions of oneself and of others and to use this information to guide thinking and behavior
- Aggregating and analyzing feedback to support future product initiatives and solve ongoing issues
- Provide local perspective on preferred approach by working closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders across Customer Experience, Marketing, Product, and Analytics;
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency;
- Provide training to potential and existing clients;
- Communicating effectively: you can clearly express ideas and information to others and flex your style according to the specific situation and audience
- 3+ years track-record of managing new and existing partnerships in relevant industry
- Strong proven commercial background in STR and hotel industry
- Proven experience in building up new markets
- Target and data driven with good analytical skills
- Hungry but humble
- Able to use Excel, PowerPoint or any other technology to help you manage opportunities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with the right people at the right level
- Fluent in English in writing and oral would be a plus
location:Beijing & Guangzhou
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.