Engineering Manager, Machine Learning
Airbnb, San Francisco, United States
Who wouldn't want to work here?
The Growth team at Airbnb is responsible for new user discovery. We are responsible for a variety of growth related initiatives including Search Engine Optimization (SEM), Display advertising, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), referral coupons and managing our large data pipelines. At the core of these products are sophisticated ML algorithms which manage our large marketing spend while optimizing for our business objectives. Our team is extremely data driven, making extensive use of A/B testing and ML to launch and ramp new experiments.
We value Engineering Managers who have:
- 4+ hands-on technical management experience
- 8+ years of relevant engineering work experience
- Background in Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence
- Extensive experience with A/B experimentation and data/metric-driven product development.
- Actively coached and mentored engineers and managers in their careers
- Proven technical leadership on developing high scalable ML systems in production
- Proven track record of hiring high quality ML and backend engineers
- A demonstrated passion for working with data at scale and empowering organizations through data
- Exceptional architecture abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale application
- Been actively involved in setting data product strategy
- Bonus: Direct experience in SEM or display advertising
- Bonus: Direct experience in Ad-tech
- Bonus: Develop data pipelines that guide building intelligence around real time bidding system
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter subsidies
- Community involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Much more...
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
The Trade Desk, London, UK
Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/div)
Lead Intelligent Agent Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., Culver City, CA
Senior Software Engineer
Trunk Club, Chicago, IL
Software Development Engineer (Full-Stack)
TUNE, Seattle, WA
Software Team Lead - edX for Business