Airbnb's experience designers make the complex simple and know the details aren't the details, they are the product. Do you love to choreograph the dance of getting users from A to B? Are your instincts in touch with a higher power known as 'usability'? Well then you get that the best interactions aren't even noticed by a user because the design gets out of their way.
China is the world’s largest, and fastest growing, outbound travel market. We’re looking for experience designers who are excited to localize our product for the Chinese audience, build new products for the market and help Chinese travelers explore the world through our local experiences, personable hosts, and unique accommodations.
Portfolio required to apply
You could send resume and portfolio to [email protected]
- Partner with the Product Managers, Engineers, Data Scientists, Researchers and Content Strategists to define problems & goals, map user flows, prototype interactions, and launch new products and services.
- Design elegant flows & interactions for a global audience across platforms.
- Give and solicit feedback from designers and cross-disciplinary partners.
- Executive in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- 3-8 years of experience with end-to-end product design
- Excellent communication skills
- Lo-fi & hi-fi prototyping skills
- Have contributed as a leader in design and a strong collaborator with product managers and engineers
- Have shipped product
- Have cross-platform design experiences (Web, android, iOS, emails)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Product Designer, Social (Contract)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Visual Designer (Content Design)
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA
Senior UX Designer - Cloud Foundry
Pivotal Software, London, United Kingdom
Part Time Visual Design Instructor
General Assembly, Washington DC
Red Antler, Brooklyn
Construction Project Manager
Knotel, Knotel NYC