[Freelancer] Airbnb University Ambassador (爱彼迎校园分享家招募）
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Become a University Ambassador!
Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone or tablet.
Whether an apartment for a night, a marae for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and 191 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetise their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
As an Airbnb Ambassador you will find new hosts and take a referral fee for every Airbnb listing you generate.
University Ambassadors should be:
- Knowledgeable. You know about Airbnb and can explain how it works
- Self-Starters. Able to create a plan of action and execute it.
- Promoters. Skilled at talking to others, negotiating and promoting great products like Airbnb. Ability to engage and influence people
- Flexible and Independent. You can dedicate enough time to this project.
- Be an Airbnb Host or Guest is a plus.
What do University Ambassadors do?
- Use expertise, creativity and entrepreneurial initiative to promote Airbnb and as a consequence, help our community grow
- Identify, contact and meet potential new hosts in universities who want to list their space on the Airbnb platform
What do you get out of this?
- Earn cash bonuses for recruiting new hosts to Airbnb
- Friendly competition with each other in monthly challenges for incredible prizes
- Become an Airbnb host and get special gifts
- Training will be provided before starting.
- Ambassadors’ activity will be regulated by an independent service provider contract.
- As an independent service provider, you are expected to act independently, manage your own time and resources and be flexible.
- Variable fee only: a variable fee based on the number of new listings activated by hosts ($50 for a new active listing and $250 when the new host welcome their first guests)
- The program runs mainly in Beijing from May through September 2017
To learn more and tell us why this is right up your alley, please submit an application!
As a University Ambassador, you are acting as an independent contractor and not on behalf of Airbnb. This is not an employment but a short term program. Your awards are 100% based on your work content and quality.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Enterprise Account Executive
Samanage, Cary, North Carolina
Part Time OV Brand Rep, Sales Associate
Outdoor Voices, Boston, MA
Enterprise Account Executive, Texas
Director, New Member Development
WeWork, Seoul Seoul Korea, Republic of
Director, North American Channel Sales
Rapid7, MAKE SURE THIS IS UPDATED
Mid-Market Account Executive
Okta, Illinois, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan: Remote Position