Director, Global Talent Operations
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Airbnb is seeking an experienced HR leader to help us scale our Employee Experience (EX) organization. Reporting to the Vice President of EX, this individual will be responsible for designing and implementing an EX shared services function as we evolve to a more employee and manager “self service” model, including but not limited to, HR administration, HRIS processes, employee relations, and all employee transactional requests.
Additionally, this leader will play a critical role during an exciting period of organizational change for EX. We will take on the ambitious challenge of building a much more efficient and effective EX organization, while preserving Airbnb’s emphasis on employee experience and hosting. This leader will serve as a thought partner to the Vice President of EX on this initiative and help her co-drive the design and execution of EX’s change roadmap.
- Lead the strategy, implementation, and execution of a global EX shared services function providing support for employees in all 20+ Airbnb offices globally
- Drive business process improvement and re-design of all currently existing EX transactional work, and identify opportunities for more people optimization and systems enablement
- Serve as a key member of the EX Leadership Team (EXLT) and provide thought leadership to the team on systems, processes, and tools
- Partner closely with Talent Partner Directors to triage business needs and build scalable talent solutions
- Partner with EX COE’s (Learning, Recruiting, Total Rewards, etc.) to create clear, consistent, and measurable SLA’s for individual policies and process
- Work closely with Talent Systems and People Analytics teams to influence roadmaps and ensure EX is equipped with robust data tracking, reporting, and analytics capabilities for current and future state needs
- Thoughtfully balance Airbnb’s increased need for organizational efficiency as we scale, while identifying and preserving Airbnb’s unique “magic” and cultural moments
- 15+ years of HR experience, with ideally 5+ years managing a complex HR operations function at scale
- Experience leading globally distributed and/or matrixed teams
- Deep change management expertise
- Strong relationship building skills in a cross-functional environment
- Extraordinary learning agility, ability to bring prior expertise and adapt appropriately for Airbnb’s unique culture
- Experience with Workday HRIS
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Executive Assistant - NYC
Looker, New York
Qualtrics , Seattle
Next Crop Stagiaire, Summer 2018
Dig Inn, New York City
Front Lines Associate
General Assembly, Seattle, WA
HR Generalist (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Recruiter / Resource Manager (eBrella)
Dept, Rotterdam / Amsterdam