In-Market Host Acquisition Specialist - Delhi/NCR
Airbnb, Gurgaon, India
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Airbnb’s In Market Host Acquisition teams are hyper-focused on growing sustainably with flair. On top of our focus to establish Airbnb as a loved global brand, our teams are obsessed with helping our hosts and guests have the best travel experience possible. Come work with us to create innovative solutions that drive Airbnb’s reach and growth.
We are currently focused on expanding our footprint in India. We are seeking bright, enthusiastic, hard working, driven individuals to go out to market and acquire unique and high quality hosts.
Please note before applying:
- This is a full time role on third party payroll and for a fixed term contract (6-12 months)
- The role will require you to be based in the city for which you will be selected and will involve domestic travel (in this case Delhi NCR)
- The selected candidate will join a very fast-paced start-up environment in one of the above mentioned markets. This person has the critical responsibility of ensuring high quality and quantity of hosts and listings in an assigned market.
- Analyse and benchmark existing supply to identify growth opportunities and build host network in order to provide the best possible experiences to guests
- Grow the quantity and quality of hosts and listings in the assigned city as per Airbnb standards and guidelines
- Identify hyper local initiatives and projects, plan and execute locally relevant partnerships and deals for market activation
- Identify potential leads in market, through online and offline sources, and help the team in their host outreach
- Identify hosts that can take on additional responsibilities within the market and minimize friction of hosting for people with extra space
- Familiarity with local tourism landscape and property market will be preferred
- Proficiency in spoken and written English & local language proficiency is a must
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to negotiate with small local vendors and build relationships
- Prior experience in sales/business development in a must
- Candidates from real estate/travel /hospitality /tourism /e-commerce will be preferred
- Should be mobile within the city i.e. should have their own vehicle for local transport
- Well versed with productivity tools - Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Excel
- Should have a great sense of humour and bring passion to what they do daily
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
SMB Marketing Manager
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Business Marketing Manager
Slack, San Francisco
Senior Paid Acquisition Manager
Off-Site SEO Specialist
Shopify, Berlin, Germany
Market Manager - Indianapolis
Lyft, Indianapolis, IN
Scaled Account Management Lead, Growth
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA