Founded in August of 2008 and headquartered in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodation around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 65,000 cities and 191 countries. And with world-class customer service and a growing community of users, Airbnb is the easiest way for people to monetize their extra space and showcase it to an audience of millions.
Beijing is a fast-growing, up-and-coming office! Home to an incredibly hospitable team, our Beijing-based colleagues strive to help our community Belong Anywhere all around the world.
We are looking for an experienced Internal Communication Manager to join our China team. As the International Communication Manager, you are the filter for cultural relevance and style, focusing on: content, core values, and leadership communications in the business. You will leverage relationships with leaders to ensure that our approach to internal communication is consistent, mission-driven and uniquely "Airbnb."
We are looking for someone who is passionate about champion Airbnb's mission and shaping company’s core value culture, is known as a great collaborator and thrives in an environment that requires working across teams. This is the role for someone who is grounded in a creative growth mindset and is a champion of inclusion and diversity. We need an “Builder first, Optimizer Second” internal communication manager who is creative, resourceful, strategic with an eye for detail to partner closely with the business leader across China and APAC.
Currently, this role will reports to Global Internal Communication Manager to handle internal communication for China as a business and APAC as a region with alignment with our Ground Control Team.
- Produce innovative content that inspires employees to create a world of belonging anywhere and to apply our Core Values to their daily work.
- Support Employee Experience team initiatives with a goal to create a most-loved workplace, where employees live our core values and meaningfully contribute to deliver on our outcomes.
- Support the Head of China, China leadership team, Regional Director and Country Managers in achieving their internal communications goals for China business and the APAC region.
- Provides strategic internal communication guidance across China business, and across APAC region, support execution (building narratives for business initiatives, projects, launches).
- Partners with external communication on work that requires integrated communication plans (policy, PR, social).
- Advises and provides thought partnership for leaders: Communications strategy and planning, Create narratives for leaders.
- Written communication support for leaders - make sure messages reinforce our mission, vision and values.
- Communication guidance & coaching (talking points, slide decks, all hands narratives)
- Contributes to the evolution of our global internal channel and content strategy.
- Briefs, event strategy and production.
- Create comprehensive communication plans that are transparent, clear, and culturally relevant.
- Track all internal communication efforts to measure success and refine approach accordingly.
- 8+ years of progressive marketing/ communication/ International experience in a high speed, high growth corporate environment,
- On the ground experience in China is a must, ideally having experience in the tech industry and a multinational environment.
- Capable of building a both a business and a regional-company internal communication strategy.
- A collaborative, thoughtful and innovative driver who sees the big picture and is comfortable getting into the details - no job too big or too small
- Strong communications and relationship building skills to effectively support and connect with a diverse and valuable team
- Genuine curiosity & strong desire to continuously learn, grow and develop others
- Well-developed analytical skills and a proven ability to think creatively,
- Excellent verbal and written communication and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Custom Clothing Training Manager (NYC)
Trunk Club, New York, NY
People Operations Specialist
Director of Curriculum
Flatiron School, Remote or NYC
Team Lead, Community Operations
Instacart, San Francisco
Senior Associate, People Operations
HelloFresh, Richmond, CA