Luxury Retreats - Luxury Travel Advisor (Villa Specialist)
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Luxury Retreats International (LRI), now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading luxury vacation rental company. Our team of 200+ experts market a global portfolio of over 4,000 unique properties to a broad and deep network of affluent travelers. With over 18 years of experience, we are passionate about all things travel and hospitality.
You have strong sales instincts and a deep understanding of customer's needs. You are passionate about traveling, with a passport full of stories to prove it. If the next step in your career includes being part of an outstanding, dynamic team focused on leveraging a leading luxury brand in the travel industry to help guests plan the perfect trip, then read on...
- Understand the needs and requirements of high-end customers by providing a first class phone and online service. Be their trusted advisor;
- Accompanying the guest in their planning stage by uncovering all of their needs and requirements to be able to propose the perfect selection of villas for their upcoming travel;
- Ensure a proactive follow-up with guests from the planning stage to booking of their preferred villa;
- Build a rapport of trust with the guest by delivering on what you promised: providing the right information within the appropriate time frame;
- Represent Luxury Retreats with suppliers for all guest related matter during the booking stage. Act as a Point of contact for any potential issues or further queries.
- Meet and exceed monthly sales targets;
- Manage an ongoing relationship with the guest post-trip: following up on satisfaction survey results, as well as ensuring proactive communication to nurture and help plan next trip with the goal of building a long-lasting partnership ;
- Coordinate multiple guests request simultaneously via phone and email and ensuring all inquiries are responded to in a timely manner;
- Maintain a high degree of data accuracy and pipeline management by leveraging our internal tools and systems.
- You have a background in sales/account management, hospitality/tourism, and/or service related experience dealing with high-end customers;
- You have excellent English communication skills: listening, written, verbal; a second language is a strong asset;
- You are self-motivated and results driven;
- You are very well organized and have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple activities at the same time;
- You strive in an environment that fast-paced and always evolving making you very adaptable;
- A customer-focused can-do attitude: a friendly professional approach when dealing with guests and are committed to their satisfaction;
- You are a quick learner, open to feedback, and invest in your continuous improvement;
- You have an eye for the details and take pride in your work:
- You must be available for a regular schedule of 40 hours a week, one that spans weekends and holidays as our guests need us. Shifts may include evening, night or early morning hours as below:
Available Working Schedules
- 11:00am - 7:30pm
- 1:00pm - 9:30pm
- 3:00pm - 11:30pm
- 11:00pm - 7:30am
This is not your average day job! Under the LRI roof, you create your own success. To help make it happen, we provide:
- A dynamic & entrepreneurial atmosphere where you are given room to do your best work;
- An airy loft-like environment;
- A casual dress code; we want your ability to close, not your clothes;
- A private on-site gym with showers and towel service to keep you in shape if you want to;
- Bicycle racks and a location right across the Lachine Canal and its bike path;
- Gourmet meals at our on-site resto-café with access to our private terrace;
- A metro to office shuttle.
Please note only retained candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.