Luxury Retreats - IT Support Specialist
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Luxury Retreats, now part of the Airbnb family, is seeking a IT Support Specialist.
- Possess the aptitude and determination to provide “above and beyond” support for Airbnb/Luxury Retreats employees in resolving problems with IT, desktop, AV and communications systems.
- Develop and maintain a sense of ownership as it relates to the effective use of technology.
- Provide an exceptional level of support through a high degree of flexibility and contextual understanding.
- Keep current with the latest technologies and best practices with regards to IT support and operations.
- Take part in on-call rotation support schedule.
- Demonstrated 2+ years of experience in providing exceptional hands-on support with a variety of end-user devices, such as Apple desktops and laptops, smartphones, Apple watch, video conferencing, printers, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in making seemingly complex technologies feel simple, thereby developing a trust that extends through and beyond the IT organization.
- Strong work ethic and the ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities while meeting demanding deadlines.
- Ability to develop, document and communicate support-focused processes in collaboration with other technology teams.
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications: Google, Box, MS Office, Adobe, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Outstanding and effective interpersonal, communication and leadership skills.
- Ability to work effectively with other AirSupport Team Members in San Francisco and around the world.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Lead Mobile Engineer - Audience
Strategic Sourcing / Commodity Manager, Autonomous Tech
Lyft, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Software Engineer: Backend (CS Tech)
Postmates, San Francisco
Senior Software Engineer: Backend (Fleet)
Postmates, San Francisco
Senior Front End Engineer
CB Insights, New York
Senior Software Engineer, Payments & Billing
Evernote, Redwood City, CA