Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a Recruiter, based in Montreal, Quebec.
What is it like to be a Recruiter at Luxury Retreats? You will be part of results-driven Talent team that strives to attract top talent at all levels of the company! Fueled by your strong work ethic and passion for recruitment, you will handle multiple mandates to help grow our team to its full potential.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Proactively source, search and identify top talent for the various assigned job openings;
- Ensure that every candidate has a great experience, from the first communication!
- Identify creative and effective recruitment methods, including Web 3.0 tools, social media, and networking to attract qualified candidates;
- Pre-screen resumes and conduct initial telephone to ensure we select only the best;
- Fill assigned international positions in a timely manner;
- Process all candidate data in our Applicant Tracking System;
- Coordinate interview schedules with hiring managers and Human Resources Director;
- Assist with onboarding and employee integration;
- Keep staff informed at all times of outstanding positions and encourage the referral program.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Human Resources or related field;
- 3-5 years of experience of high volume recruitment specially for sales and customer services positions;
- Must be passionate about recruitment;
- Outstanding communication skills;
- A strong work ethic that helps you thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- An outstanding network and relevant industry contacts;
- Flexibility and the ability to handle multiple mandates concurrently;
- Strong reporting skills and good knowledge of common applicant tracking systems
*****Please submit your resume in English*****
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Flatiron School, Washington, DC
Community Associate - New York
Lyft, New York, NY
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Talent Acquisition Specialist (Sales)
BounceX, New York
Business Recruiter - Nashville (Contract)
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Technical Talent Sourcer