Spanish Market Coordinator (Contract)
The Host and Community Operations (HCO) team at Airbnb includes a talented portfolio of Market Managers that focus on specific regions in EMEA. As we look to scale our VR strategy for 2017, we need you to provide support and assistance to help us grow and improve our key VR destination markets.
You will work day to day with your Lead to develop and execute strategies to grow the number of amazing homes, condos, chalets and the occasional tree house in many iconic Vacation Rentals regions. Your attention to detail, organization, ability to multi task, work on multiple priorities and work under pressure will all ensure you are a great success.
You will be great at managing key hosts accounts; they will trust you for your quick turnaround times and consistent support when things go wrong and you will always take the opportunity to help you clients improve their quality of listing and their overall performance. You will develop strong relationships and deliver valuable guidance to help them grow within the Airbnb marketplace.
All this work will culminate in Airbnb being an industry leader holding a dominant market share in the Vacation Rental region you oversee. You will have been a key part of this success.
- Day to day support of all initiatives occurring in your Vacation Rental regions.
- Basic data and reporting analysis to assist in growing your region strategically.
- Work on both Inbound and Outbound support channels to provide Account Manager type service for your markets.
- Work with our Channel Managers and other integration tools to ensure smooth transfer of listings and maintenance of high quality standards.
- Acquisition of new volume hosts in your markets to improve the supply and to help Airbnb become a market leader in Vacation Rental.
- Work to proactively improve the listing quality of the hosts in your region as we drive to increase the percentage of 5-star bookings in your markets.
- Support Ground Ops events for your market, when required.
- Support Market Managers with specific campaigns and events.
- Time Management - The complexity of this role will need you to be a Super Hero when it comes to managing your day. Working on acquisition, onboarding, account management, proactive quality checks and much more across a variety of key markets means you need to manage your day effectively but also find ways to deal with any that arises unexpectedly.
- Drive for Results - This role will bring a strong level of ownership for the success of your Vacation Rental markets. You will go the extra mile to find creative ways to bring new hosts to our platform and to push them to be successful, high quality hosts.
- Negotiating - Your negotiation skills will allow you to deal with any and all objections from Volume Hosts that are currently active on competitor platforms. Our aim is to ensure they see the true benefit of Airbnb and are representative of our brand with their guests.
- Experience in a similar role a strong advantage
- Experience working cross-functionally with product and marketing teams
- Represents the Airbnb tone and brand in public-facing communications
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and ever changing startup environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Local Market knowledge a strong benefit
- Fluency in English, Spanish and a requirement
- German or any other European language is a bonus
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior Ad Review Specialist
Snap Inc., London, UK
Manager, Consumer PR - Colombia
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Global Head of Product Marketing
Eventbrite, San Francisco, California
Paid Marketing Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Operations Director, Marketing
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States