Recruiting Manager, Product Management & Design
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Who wouldn't want to work here?
We are looking for a Recruiting Manager to lead the teams that hire top Product Management and Design talent for all of Airbnb. If you’re looking to make an impact as a key contributor to our dynamic, high performing team, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Own and implement innovative recruiting strategies that result in exceeding hiring goals for the Product Management and Design teams
- Manage 1 recruiting manager and lead a team of recruiters/sourcers to successfully deliver on hiring targets and increase productivity
- Provide guidance, mentorship, and career development to members for the Product Management and Design recruiting team
- Evaluate, streamline, and optimize current hiring processes including: sourcing, interviews, events, etc.
- Acts as a trusted partner and advisor across recruiting leadership and talent partner teams
- Exemplifies leadership: presence, ability to push back and challenge norms, integrity and accountability
- Create, analyze, and distribute data metrics and performance reports on a weekly basis
- Strategize with recruiting leadership team to deliver on recruiting plans
- Able to establish a deep understanding of the business
- Partner closely with business and functional leaders, along with Talent Partners to ensure recruiting strategy, prioritization and headcount alignment
- 5+ years experience in full-cycle recruiting, technical recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Experience owning recruiting strategy for at least one E-Staff client group
- Experience managing teams of 4+ direct reports
- Must be able to influence across all functions and levels in the organization
- Creative problem solver. Able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Outcome oriented: not reactionary; articulate the desired outcome and work collaboratively to create a path to achieve it
- Consensus builder. Able to curate and build on the ideas of others in pursuit of the best solution
- Big thinking: should be able to help a small team achieve goals out of their comfort zone
- Rigorous: ask hard questions, validate assumptions, and make sure dots connect on goals
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Must be comfortable presenting and speaking in meetings with all levels present
- Experience in performance management, forecasting, and delivering on team goals
- Ability to motivate and inspire a recruiting team and stay calm during high pressure recruiting cycles
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.