- Manage a team of technical support personnel within our AirSupport group including hiring, performance management, and career development
- Monitor service level metrics and response times and re-direct team activities as needed.
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Develop and document new support and operations processes.
- Oversee the team managing hardware and software purchasing (including new employee onboarding technology setup) for San Francisco and the Americas.
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records.
- Support Airbnb employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and Communications systems.
- Collaborate with AirSupport Managers around the globe to align processes and procedures and adopt global best practices.
- Minimum of five years of experience in managing technical service operations and a support team.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and budgeting.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Ability to help Airbnb employees solve hardware and software problems with Apple products, including Mac laptops, iPhones, and Apple application software.
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications, including Google Apps , Box, MS Office, Adobe, contact center tools, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Knowledge of Apple and Android mobile OS and the ability to advise and help employees with those tools.
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Fitbit, US - San Francisco
Quality Engineer (m/w) Automation Assembly
Harry’s, Harry's Germany
Head of Revenue Data Engineering
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Développeur de Front-End - FR
Senior-Level Software Engineer - iOS (Biz Core Team)
Yelp, Hamburg, Germany