Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast-growing, up-and- coming office! Home to an incredibly hospitable team, our Beijing-based colleagues strive to help our community Belong Anywhere all around the world.
Partnership team oversees the development of strategic market/product line business plans to support revenue growth in designated market segments. They are a group of passionate individuals who identifies opportunities and build strategic partnerships and contribute to overall business outcome. With the team expand we are seeking an experienced, ambitious, bright, forward-thinking, entrepreneurial and high-spirited business development expert to join China Partnership Team.
You will Manage relationships with strategic partners and influencing where necessary. Analyzing market data to identify trends/opportunities, develops strategic direction from market information, and creates compelling market analysis presentations.
- Responsible for discovering, prioritizing negotiating and managing all local partners
- Be responsible for developing and managing daily, weekly and quarterly business plans to achieve company goal
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative partner metrics, industry trends and impact
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, policy, marketing, and PR to launch new initiative in region
- Support global functions to develop integrated, creative, multi-channel marketing campaigns together with partners, educate, engage, and excite local residents and visitors about travel via Airbnb
- Bachelor's degree and above
- Fluency (reading/writing/speaking) in English and native Mandarin is essential
- 5+ years in business development or account management capacity
- Internet, e-commerce related industry background with good business development experience. Travel industry experience is a plus
- Be an innovative, problem solving individual with a vigorous eye for detail
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills with the ability to articulate a vision, strategy or idea clearly and concisely
- Strong analytical, planning and forecasting skills with experience in business data-driven recommendations and decisions
- Strong project management skills; Self motivated, driven and able to work autonomously if required
- Passion for Airbnb, travel and the sharing economy
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Director, New Business
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Business Development Representative
San Francisco Chronicle, San Francisco, California
Soylent, Los Angeles
Global People Business Partner
Harry’s, New York, NY
Proposal and Capture Strategist
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Business Development Associate
Twitch, San Francisco, CA