Technical Sourcer (12 month contract)
Airbnb, San Francisco, California
Who wouldn't want to work here?
No global movement springs from individuals. It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm nonstop, we use hundreds of Post-Its a week, and we give the best high-fives in town.
We are looking for an experience Technical Sourcer to help build our technical teams here at Airbnb! If you want to be a key player in a tight knit and dynamic team, this is a great opportunity for you.
• Support the recruiting team by building a pipeline of top talent through multiple sourcing channels
• Work closely with hiring teams and recruiters to develop and execute on sourcing strategies for a variety of technical roles
• Engage and qualify technical candidates for relevant openings and assist them through the recruitment process
• Create and execute innovative sourcing strategies and recruiting campaigns to achieve hiring goals
• Develop a strong understanding of the recruiting process and drive/recommend improvements
• Conduct research to understand the competitive landscape
• Track the progress of leads/candidates with great attention to detail
• Represent the company with integrity and professionalism
• Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
• Ideally 2-4 years of sourcing experience for ideally a consumer facing web startup with elite standards
• Proven track record for successfully identifying and hiring exceptional candidates in high growth environments
• Experience in creative sourcing through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
• Exceptional interviewing, communication, organizational and problem solving skills
• Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time effectively
• Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS)
• Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, and candidates
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.