Airbnb is looking for a talented SEM Lead to join the Performance Marketing team in our Beijing office. This role will report to the Performance Marketing Lead in China.
Responsibilities include identifying and optimizing strategic growth levers across search, mobile and remarketing, and testing and vetting new opportunities for efficiency and efficacy. Success in this role means being at the intersection of marketing and innovation and bringing Airbnb’s Performance Marketing team closer to being the most sophisticated marketing team in the world. The ideal candidate for this position will be analytical, intellectually curious, a great communicator, and willing to get their hands dirty.
- Build, optimize and scale effective marketing campaigns for a diverse range of initiatives (e.g. revenue generation, user sign-ups, and strategic investment) across search networks in China, including Baidu, Qihoo, Sogou and Shenma
- Take charge of China SEM accounts, managing daily operations with agencies and optimizing strategy on both web and app downloads
- Leverage resources across Performance Marketing, Finance, Data Science, and Engineering to intelligently scale acquisition efforts
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring learnings are shared and integrated into team’s workflow
- Stay abreast industry trends and identify traffic resources that best fit Airbnb products
- Manage day-to-day communication with agencies and key partners (e.g. resolve issues, document challenges, create roadmaps, facilitate collaborative brainstorming sessions, etc.)
- 5 - 7 years of tactical online marketing experience; proven online marketing performance of travel products is a plus
- Deep knowledge and understanding of China search ad platforms and rules
- 4+ years of SEM account operations experience
- Must be detail-oriented, organized, and results-driven
- Data sensitive and have basic data analytics skills; proficient in Excel; proficiency in SQL is a plus
- Experience with ad tracking and ad serving platforms within China to drive product and data needs to measure performance. Familiarity with multi-touch attribution work is also a plus
- Experience with build up SEM bidding platforms and ad tracking systems within China to improve ad performance as well as tracking infrastructure
- Fluency in English and Mandarin. Must be able to work in Beijing
- Experience working in global teams and collaborating across multiple geographies is preferred
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Director, Demand Generation
Classy, San Diego HQ
Loyalty Program Manager
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Program Manager, Advertising (Salesforce)
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Head Of PR
Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Saudi Arabia
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Growth Marketer - South Korea