Luxury Retreats - 24Seven Specialist
Airbnb, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Luxury Retreats, part of the Airbnb family, is looking for a 24Seven Specialist, based in Montreal, Quebec.
What is it like to be a 24seven Specialist at Luxury Retreats? Our 24seven Specialists are the true superheroes of the company. When our guests have questions, we track down answers and find solutions! As part of this specialty squadron, our mandate is to help us serve our guests 24/7, taking initiative to assign, distribute, escalate, or follow-up on our guests’ every need and desire.
Not only are we problem solvers, we anticipate problems and needs before guests even know they have them, using all kinds of amazing tools to ensure their vacations run without a glitch. Masters of all Luxury Retreats offers and processes, our 24seven Specialists know all, see all, and hold the key to the ultimate Guest Experience.
Evenings, Weekends + Overnights required, on rotation
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Interface with guests via email, chat, and phone with the objective of ensuring an excellent guest experience;
- Answer to our guests requests and questions as well as build custom travel itineraries prior to guest arrival, making recommendations and setting up on-site activities & services for guests;
- Anticipate the needs of guests so that their experience exceeds expectations;
- Maximize guest satisfaction scores and concierge services commission revenue;
- Respond to any requests during the guest’s stay, i.e.: restaurant reservations, transportation, etc.;
- Gather key information about our guests to establish accurate profiles;
- Greet our guests by phone, email, chat and social media tools to answer their requests and questions about our product and service;
- Answer destination and villa-related queries to identify potential sales leads;
- Assign requests to the proper sales/concierge agent, schedule a Guest Call Back and follow-up with agent to ensure guest satisfaction;
- Escalate any requiring guest-related issues to the proper LRI contact (internal or external);
- Support the Home Experience team by coordinating villa inspection and solve any home issues prior to guest’s arrival at their villa;
- Confirm guest’s booked services with supplier prior to guest arrival when needed;
- Act when our guests are experiencing travel delays, informing driver, car rental company, villa owner, key holder, or any other impacted service providers;
- Interface with various suppliers prior to guest’s travel with the objective of ensuring a smooth, stress-free arrival;
- Complete accurate and timely scheduling and dispatching of tasks to ensure our a flawless guest experience;
- Meet and/or exceed ‘goals’ while maintaining an exceptionally high level of customer service;
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 5 years+ of service industry experience; travel industry-specific experience is a strong asset preferably in Concierge services;
- Proven organizational skills which are reflected in effective prioritizing, multitasking, follow-up and ultimate delivery on commitments;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; French and other languages;
- Flexible work hours to accommodate guests especially during peak seasons;
- Strong computer proficiency and strength with MS office tools is required;
- A proactive attitude and the ability to act quickly and decisively.
- Advanced computer skills, familiarity with common software (i.e. customer relationships management systems, Microsoft Office, Salesforce) and the ability to quickly master new systems and tools.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Seasonal Sales Specialist (Part-Time) - Riverhead
rag & bone, Riverhead, NY
Customer Experience & Operations Associate
Aura Frames, Lower East Side, New York
Pop-Up Associate- Austin
Customer Experience Representative - Italian - Cork
Eventbrite, Cork, Ireland
Customer Success Guru (Anywhere in British Columbia)
Shopify, British Columbia
Customer Experience Associate
Lyft, Nashville, TN