Luxury Retreats - Portfolio Management Coordinator
Airbnb, Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Luxury Retreats, now part of the Airbnb family, is seeking a Portfolio Management Coordinator to help maintain the exceptional quality standards of our homes.
What is it like to be a Portfolio Management Coordinator at Luxury Retreats? You will collaborate to ensure each and every home, added or existing in the portfolio, meets quality standards and is well represented as part of the exclusive Luxury Retreats collection. In collaboration with the Portfolio Management team, you will gather key data about our villas from both guests and homeowners, taking proactive measures to ensure each is ready for guest arrival.
Think you have what it takes? Here is what you will need to deliver:
- Create and maintain all content related to a partner including but not limited to: property approval queue data, listing information, rates, calendars;
- Coordinate the scheduling and logistics of property inspections, photoshoots, on-site locations support;
- Support the Relationship Lead in sharing feedback with partners from property visits;
- Compile and report on guest feedback and prepare communication for partners;
- Transmit home condition information from a variety of sources including guest surveys to appropriate departments to ensure awareness of issues and resolution prior to guest arrival;
- Support processes for guest arrivals, particularly VIP;
- Support the Relationship Lead in creating an action plan upon key findings that may affect a guest arrival, such as changes in a listing or villa condition issues at a villa;
- Support internal and external communications;
- Assist management with company initiatives and support the Relationship Lead with special projects;
- Provide support coordinating supplier visits.
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
- 1+ years of experience in operations or customer service, preferably in the travel or hospitality industry;
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, Spanish is an asset;
- Strong analytical mindset and problem-solving skills;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with pressure to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to multitask while maintaining a professional demeanor;
- Familiarity with common software, particularly Excel, and the ability to quickly master new systems and tools.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Account Support Specialist
GitHub, Remote - Japan
Customer Experience Assistant, Part-Time
Harry’s, London, UK
Reddit, San Francisco
Social Media Customer Experience Specialist - Nashville
Lyft, Nashville, TN
Customer Support Specialist - Overnight Coverage, Phoenix AZ
Customer Experience Representative - Music - French
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee