At Airbnb, if there’s anything related to money, it comes to the Payments team. We are building a world-class payments platform - one that currently supports 191 countries, 70 currencies, connects dozens of payment providers and banks, and processes multiple billions of dollars. As the platform grows, we’ll be adding new payment partners, global licenses, and building new payment experiences for our guests and hosts. The Payments team builds a scalable foundation to support global scale, helps the company grow by bringing new markets and demographics to the platform, and enables new business initiatives to thrive by providing easy to use payment services.
Who We’re Looking For
First and foremost, we’re looking for people who know and use Airbnb and believe in what we’re trying to accomplish. Airbnb is a marketplace that connects guests and hosts but provides the level of trust needed to enable each transaction. Payments is central to creating that trust, which is why Payments is a core and strategic part of Airbnb.
The Product team is at the center of all of the activity on our team. We play the role of conductor, enhancing our engineers, designers, and data scientists to build great product experiences. Our Payments Product Managers own and lead outcomes related to foundation, growth, and enablement. This means our PMs set the vision and strategy, the roadmap, and executing on the plans that are developed.
- Seven+ years building payments or financial products in a product management role
- Understand the needs of your customers, prioritize, continuously building and iterating
- Ability to narrate a story for what problem you’re solving for and the vision you’re going after, combined with the capacity to dive into minute details
- Ability to create partnerships both inside and outside of the Product organization
- Exceptional decision making skills: given limited resources, how do you prioritize across needs?
- Thrives in a startup environment: loves dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources.
- Technical background: experience as an engineer, data scientist, or payment operations
- Global perspective - experience with global payment methods outside of credit cards
- Successfully scaled products
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Assistente/Analista de PPCP (Confecção)
AMARO, São Paulo, Brazil
Product Manager - SSL/TLS and Cryptography
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Manager
Qualtrics , Krakow
Senior Product Designer - iOS and Android
TripAdvisor, Needham, MA
Product Manager, Originals (Launch Strategy Team)
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Senior Product Manager (Portland)
The Sourcery, Green Bits