Our Employment Brand Manager will help us share our unique culture by driving strategy and execution of our Engineering, Product, Design & Data Science recruitment marketing and brand efforts. The ideal candidate has strong project management skills, recruiting and marketing expertise, and experience working with technology and technical teams. This is a highly collaborative role; you’ll partner with Recruiting, Diversity and Belonging, technical teams, employee resource groups, Marketing, and Communications to identify opportunities and solutions to support recruiting and brand goals.
- Effectively telegraph Airbnb culture, mission and working environment both internally and externally in order to increase internal engagement and attract external talent.
- Clearly define Airbnb employer value proposition.
- Partner closely with Engineering leadership to define our unique value proposition for our technical organizations
- Collaborate closely with brand and social marketing teams to create employment brand marketing plans, with a strong emphasis on engineering and tech hiring
- Define target audience and develop marketing campaigns and messaging that promote Airbnb as a great place to work and authentically communicate our unique culture
- Produce and coordinate content execution for careers website and other channels
- Project manage day-to-day planning and execution of brand and marketing efforts to support our hiring initiatives
- Coordinate and support Employer Branding events
- Coordinate external vendors for Employer Branding
- 8+ years in branding/marketing, with employment branding experience preferred
- A strong understanding of employer branding, and a track record of building beautiful and engaging marketing content
- Ability to influence and project manage multiple stakeholders - track record of success working on a team to drive project completion
- Understanding of how to track and evaluate metrics associated with recruiting and marketing campaigns in order to determine ROI
- Experience conceiving, developing, running pilot tests, implementing, and continuously improving large-scale people processes
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Part Time Digital Marketing Instructor
General Assembly, Denver
Growth Manager - Mobile, Dropbox Plus
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Brand Ambassador - York and Peel Region, Ontario
Yelp, York and Peel Region, Ontario
Hypebeast, Hong Kong
Product Marketing Manager
Essential Products, Palo Alto, CA
Senior Commercial Counsel
Twilio, San Francisco, CA