Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The AirSupport team is always available to support the systems and employees that keep Airbnb running. With a mission to humanize technology and bridge any gap between our employees and the technology they use. We’re looking for someone who is comfortable working as part of a distributed team and communicating with technical and non-technical users. They must possess strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability. Outside of core duties they will work on technical projects aimed at innovation, automation, and improving operations processes.
The AirSupport team keeps the lights on and enables our employees around the world to work with technology in the most efficient way possible. Our main goal is to solve problems at root in a constantly changing environment. While doing so, we strive to add value to the people we support and simultaneously grow the capabilities and skills of our team
- Support Airbnb employees in resolving problems with IT, AV and Communications systems.
- Document support and operations processes.
- Manage hardware and software purchasing.
- Maintain accurate Asset Management records.
- Design and execute projects to improve systems and operations.
- Minimum of two years as an in-house IT Support Engineer, or equivalent experience.
- Experience using and managing ticket-based enterprise workflow management systems, particularly JIRA and other Atlassian products.
- Sound knowledge of information and communications technology fundamentals.
- Ability to help Airbnb employees solve hardware and software problems with Apple and other hardware products including laptop, desktop, phones, accessories and OS X software.
- Experience with troubleshooting network issues in corporate network environments.
- Experience with setup and support printer systems in a corporate environment.
- Experience with hosted productivity and communications applications, including G-Suite, Box, MS Office, OneLogin, Workday and other commonly used SaaS systems, and the ability to train and support employees on their use.
- Experience with purchasing, inventory management, and accounting.
- Experience with a scripting language.
- A positive, service-oriented attitude, needs to be a problem solver.
- Good verbal and written communications skills.
- Knowledge of administration of Apple computer products using open source and enterprise management tools.
- Ability to support and assist employees using AV systems, both on-site and remote, including Cisco/Zoom audio and video conferencing units.
- Apple Certified Support Professional (ACSP)
- Apple Certified Maintenance Technician (ACMT)
- Experience with Windows, Linux and virtual machines.
- Experience with Mac MDM tools (Munki, Puppet)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
The social news and entertainment company.