Reporting within the IT Enterprise Applications team, the Enterprise Application (EA) Engineer will work closely with technical architects, functional area leads, and subject matter experts in the identification, development and support of business solutions based on industry-leading enterprise platforms. The EA Engineer will demonstrate strong problem-solving and analytical skills by recommending solutions and improvements that can be accomplished through technology. Project deliverables will include the full-stack development of custom enterprise applications, system data integration/migration (ETL), development of real-time system/product integration API’s, unit testing, and documentation. The ownership of day-to-day tasks, such as report generation, administration configuration changes, will also be expected.
- Developing custom solutions within Salesforce (Apex/Visualforce/Lightning Framework) and other object-oriented (Java) enterprise applications.
- Developing and supporting critical system data integration processes (Python).
- Configuring and maintaining declarative Salesforce capabilities (reporting, page layouts).
- Supporting internal user administration (permissions, access and general usability questions).
- Verifying and regression testing of new and existing functionality before the a release to users.
- Participating in daily scrum meetings to report progress and obstacles.
- Working with senior members of the team to identify system needs, gather requirements, assist with prioritization and delivery (training and documentation).
- Drafting of runbook and cookbook documentation to assist operations teams with maintaining and triaging newly-developed applications or integrations.
- +5 years Salesforce administration and developer experience.
- Experience with database models and querying languages (e.g., SQL, HQL).
- Experience with web development languages (e.g., CSS, HTML, jQuery, JSP).
- Experience with integration and ETL technologies (e.g, Mulesoft, Informatica, Salesforce Dataloader).
- Practical knowledge of marketing automation technologies (e.g., ExactTarget, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Practical knowledge of telephony and CTI systems (e.g., Genesys, Cisco, Avaya)
- Ability to work independently and effectively manage multiple initiatives.
- Participation with rotational, on-call duties for data integration monitoring.
- Previous experience working in an agile environment a plus.
- Salesforce Certifications required.
- BS in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems and/or equivalent formal training or experience.
- Competitive salaries
- Quarterly employee travel coupon
- Paid time off
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Fitness Discounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Apple equipment
- Commuter Subsidies
- Community Involvement (4 hours per month to give back to the community)
- Company sponsored tech talks and happy hours
- Much more...
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.