Community Organizer (Los Angeles)
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We are looking for excellent candidates to serve as community organizers for Los Angeles team, to help recruit, train, manage, and mobilize supporters of home sharing and volunteers in the Los Angeles area. You will be joining an amazing global team of dedicated organizers and will help shape this exciting new program.
This position will be based in Los Angeles and reports to the Mobilization Program Manager.
- Recruiting, training, and managing advocates of home sharing into self-sustaining grassroots teams.
- Hitting or surpassing numeric organizing goals.
- Collecting and entering campaign data on a daily basis.
- Building a network of supporters and advocates in the local business community.
- Organizing events such as neighborhood meetings and trainings.
Desired Qualities and Qualifications:
- We are seeking smart, creative candidates who are passionate about Home Sharing and the Sharing Economy.
- Proven record of using community organizing in political campaign, non-profit, or other relevant settings.
- Be personable and able to connect with people in groups and in one on one settings.
- Comfort with technology and using data to make decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous organization skills.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Operations Lead - Sacramento
Lyft, Sacramento, CA
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Second-Shift Production Floor Associate
Warby Parker, Sloatsburg, NY
Live Technical Producer
Livestream, Brooklyn, New York
General Manager: Texas
Postmates, Houston, Dallas, or Austin
Market Manager - Charlotte
Lyft, Charlotte, NC