Customer Experience Specialist, Korean Speaking
Airbnb, Seoul, South Korea
Who wouldn't want to work here?
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique travel experiences around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb allows people to Belong Anywhere through unique travel experiences at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries. We promote a culture of curiosity, humanity, and creativity through our product, brand, and, most importantly, our people.
We're looking for brilliant, full time Korean and English speaking/reading/writing customer service professionals to join our Aircorps in Seoul. Specifically we are looking for native/fluent speakers of Korean. If you're quick on your feet, are already an expert in the ins-and-outs of the site, and have exceptional people skills, then we want you on the team. This team will be on the front lines working with our users every day and will partner with our Product team to improve user experience.
- Provide friendly and efficient service to the worldwide Airbnb community.
- Be a first point of contact to handle and resolve customer complaints.
- Respond professionally to inbound phone calls, including urgent situations.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages or customize prepared responses to customer emails.
- Research information and troubleshoot problems using available resources.
- Arbitrate in situations between users.
- Monitor and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Fluent in Korean (written and spoken).
- Skilled and eloquent in writing.
- Currently based in Korea.
- 2 to 5 years of customer servicing experience in hospitality, call centre/contact centre, IT Support, etc.
- Must be available for a regular schedule of 5 days a week, mutually agreed with your Lead, able to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Patience, empathy, and a unique ability to manage stress.
- Investigative skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations.
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly.
- Active, passionate Airbnb user.
- Knowledge of and experience with measuring and improving customer satisfaction and loyalty across broad functional areas and diverse geographies.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems, prior experience with Lantern a bonus.
- Mediation skills; Actively work with uses to identify best solution.
- Experience with policy work, or help resource project management.
- Previous, demonstrable experience with creation of online help resources.
- Early adopter of technology.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Supervisor (Full-Time) - Highland Park
rag & bone, Dallas, TX
Seasonal Sales Ambassador - Woodland Grand Rapids
Lush Cosmetics, Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States
Support Team Leader
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo
Optician, Hayes Valley
Warby Parker, San Francisco, CA
Bilingual Customer Support Advocate (English/Spanish)
Hootsuite, Mexico City, MX