*[This is a contract position.] In this role, you will be employed by a third party agency. You will not be engaged as an employee of Airbnb, and will not be eligible for Airbnb employee compensation or benefits.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast, up-and-coming office! Home to the most hospitable people you will meet, our small and extremely capable team of Beijing based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travelers within this big and diverse market.
Host Operations team is passionate about creating amazing experiences that stretch far and wide. We have over a dozen offices globally, and whether it's through managing our international brand, forecasting supply and demand, or acquiring more hosts and guests in our targeted marketplaces. Within Host Operations we aims to create A thriving community of engaged hosts providing great hospitality.
Roles and Responsibility
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals by following workflows to understand urgency and importance of assigned tasks
- Review listing quality and identify areas where needs improvement
- Provide knowledgeable, and advisory suggestions/assistance to China local hosts to help improving online listing quality
- Research and troubleshoots problems using available resources
- Escalate issues appropriately
- Identify opportunities for cross-functional purpose
- Professionally approach hosts and deliver thoughtful and accurate messages via phone calls and emails
- Regularly follow-up on quality improvement progress
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with data and Excel
- Strong communication and coordination skills; some project management experience is preferred
- Fluent in both Chinese & English
- Passionate about Airbnb and familiarity with our platform
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Customer Success Manager - fluent in German
HelloFresh, Newark, NJ
Estagiário(a) em Desenvolvimento Web
Rock Content, Belo Horizonte
Customer Care Representative
Business Office Supervisor
Vroom, Houston, TX
Associate HR Generalist
Blue State Digital, NYC