Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover and book unique accommodations around the world. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 34,000 cities and over 190 countries.
Beijing is a fast, up-and- coming office! Home to the most hospitable people you will meet, our small and extremely capable team of Beijing based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travellers within this big and diverse market.
Host Operations team is passionate about creating amazing experiences that stretch far and wide. We have over a dozen offices globally, and whether it's through managing our international brand, forecasting supply and demand, or acquiring more hosts and guests in our targeted marketplaces. Within Host Operations we aims to create A thriving community of engaged hosts providing great hospitality.
*Please note before applying:
- This is a full time role on third party payroll and for a contract of 12 months
- The selected candidate will join a very fast-paced start-up environment in one of the above mentioned markets.
- This person has the critical responsibility of ensuring high quality and quantity of hosts and listings in key domestic markets.
Roles and Responsibility
- Meet and exceed key performance indexes created by Host Operation Manager
- Online screening of Airbnb listings make sure they are meeting Airbnb standard
- Educate our Hosts and provide training through email and phone reach out
- Complete extra tasks if assigned, from time to time;
- Work as a team player, share learnings and experiences.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Detail oriented and comfortable working with data and Excel
- Strong communication and coordination skills; some project management experience is preferred
- Fluent in both Chinese & English
- Passionate about Airbnb and familiarity with our platform
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Jobs You May Like
Marketplace Operations - General Applications KSA
noon.com, Riyadh, KSA
Senior Business Development Manager PL
indaHash, Poland, Warsaw
Homeowner Consultant (Customer Service/Inside Sales)
OfferPad, Gilbert, AZ
Program Manager, Field Operations - Generalist
Zoox, Menlo Park, CA
Manager, Client Activation - Auto/Sports/Home Categories
Time Inc., New York, NY
Customer Success Manager
Rapid7, Boston, MA (Global Headquarters)