Airbnb is a mission-driven company dedicated to helping create a world where anyone can belong anywhere. It takes a unified team committed to our core values to achieve this goal. Airbnb's various functions embody the company's innovative spirit and our fast-moving team is committed to leading as a 21st century company.
The Hosting team is at the heart of everything that Airbnb stands for. Our Hosts are the face that represent Airbnb, create incredible travel experiences for our Guests and power the majority of our services today. We enable unique economic opportunities for millions of people around the world.
About the Role
As a Product Lead on the Hosting team, you will identify market opportunities and define/deliver the products that help our Hosts provide magical hospitality to our global guests. You will partner with a cross functional team of engineers, designers, data scientists, and field operations to build and scale our products and programs to existing and new hosts.
Your work will touch one or more of the four strategic priorities across the Hosting team:
- Onboard prospective Hosts and set them up for success
- Help Hosts achieve their financial goals
- Help current Hosts more easily managing hosting day-to-day
- Help current Hosts deliver an amazing stay for guests
Your work will be pivotal to shaping the future of hospitality and travel.
- Establish the product vision and strategy for your product area.
- Be a key representative for our Hosts, empathize with their needs and strive to create a sense of belonging for our partners within the Airbnb community.
- Take a user-centric approach to design easy-to-use and intuitive products for Hosts.
- Develop product roadmaps and build alignment across product teams, cross-functional partners (FP&A, Marketing, Operations, Customer Experience, Trust, etc.) and Leadership/Executive team.
- Define goals and success with clearly measurable objectives and key results.
- Implement best in class product development and management practices.
- Efficiently execute to ship product and deliver impact for our business and users.
- Lead cross-functional groups to deliver on the team’s mission.
- Communicate concisely and influence outcomes.
- 10+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated track record of product leadership.
- Built and scaled global consumer products and ecosystems that people love.
- Entrepreneurial track record of taking an idea to reality.
- A strong ability to effectively use data and perform business analysis to support product strategy/decisions.
- Can drive the execution of teams in a fast-paced environment
- Desire to do individual contributor product management work.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit Airbnb's website.
Innovative, fast-paced, challenging.. we're everything you want in a workplace.