API Integration Consultant (Dublin)
About the position
The Partner Integration Team at Airbnb is supporting API partners on a technical level. We create tools and documentation making transition to be part of the Airbnb family as pleasant as possible. For our non-technical colleagues, we develop quality assurance tools and technical support always aiming for the best workflow and future growth.
As a support engineer, you will be in direct contact with other teams within Airbnb and partners all around the world. You will develop tools and other helping methods to support every side.
- 2+ years of full-time, industry experience
- General skills with C# and .Net (4.5 or above)
- Stunning ability to build great user experience with HTML, CSS and JS
- Artist like skills when writing and maintaining documentation
- An eye for automation and instrumentation
- Great communication skills in English
- Readiness to start in a 6-month contract
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Senior UX Designer
Carrot Creative, Carrot Brooklyn, NY
Mobile Product Designer (Video & Music)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Sound Designer (Contract)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Digital Design Intern
User Experience Designer