Become a Lux Ambassador
Luxury Retreats, now a part of the Airbnb family, is a leading luxury vacation rental company. Our team of 200+ experts market a global portfolio of over 4,000 unique properties to a broad and deep network of affluent travelers. With over 18 years of experience, we are passionate about all things travel and hospitality.
As a Luxury Retreats Ambassador, you will identify exceptional properties that our home curators can consider for our exclusive collection. You will receive a referral fee for every luxury property that is added to our collection.
Luxury Retreats Ambassadors should be:
- Knowledgeable. You know the luxury property market in Madrid and have exposure to the owners of these properties
- Discerning. You understand what sets an exceptional luxury property apart and what is required to offer our guests the very best
- Self-Starters. You are able to create a plan of action and execute it
What do Luxury Retreats Ambassadors do?
- Identify luxury properties in Madrid and discuss Luxury Retreats with homeowners
- Refer exceptional properties to Luxury Retreats for consideration
What are the benefits for Luxury Retreats Ambassadors?
- Earn significant cash bonuses for referring new properties to Luxury Retreats
- Build your network as a tastemaker in your local community
- You will work as an independent contractor for Luxury Retreats
- You work when you want to work
- You will receive up to $1,000 (USD) in referral fees for each new Luxury Retreats property you refer*
- You will learn about marketing and sales to discerning audiences at the local level with the help of the Luxury Retreats home curation team
*As a Luxury Retreats Ambassador, you are acting as an independent contractor and not on behalf of Luxury Retreats. Your awards are 100% based on how many hosts you refer and are paid out.
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Sales Operations Analyst
Lyft, San Francisco, CA
Inside Sales Representative
Quartzy, Quartzy HQ
Senior Enterprise Account Executive
Slack, London, England
Account Executive, Public Relations & Crisis Communications
Dataminr, Washington, D.C.
Assistant Showroom Manager
Peloton, Skokie, IL
Sales Development Representative
Eventbrite, Sao Paulo, Brazil