Airbnb is the world’s largest community-driven hospitality company. Every day, we connect thousands of guests and hosts online, leading to meaningful travel experiences in the real world. From tree houses to castles, Airbnb gives access to the most interesting places to stay around the world, putting you in the local scene and connecting you with unforgettable characters that become part of your story. Travel inspires some of our best and most memorable stories, and travel with Airbnb facilitates even more interesting experiences and stories that are worth sharing.
Airbnb gives travelers a chance to live in a city when traveling for business. This is one of the reasons employees from more than 250,000 companies – in over 230 countries and territories – have signed up to use Airbnb for Business. In 2016 alone, the number of business trips on Airbnb tripled. And today, nearly 15 percent of nights booked on Airbnb are for business.
Airbnb is seeking a high performing candidate who is focused on the key areas of implementation, account management and relationship management . We are looking for a self starter who is able to make a great contribution to the Airbnb for Business division. Candidates should have strong relationship management skills, a proven track record in account/project management, an entrepreneurial spirit, and corporate industry experience.
- Manage key accounts by building deep relationship with travel managers and relevant stakeholders
- Implement programs and manager on-boarding projects newly acquired key accounts.
- Liaise with key accounts and Sales Managers to solve ongoing issues, aggregating and analysing feedback to support future product initiatives
- Work with clients on long-term goals and new initiatives to maximise growth and meet customer need
- Grow usage and adoption of Airbnb for Business bookings in key accounts
- Assemble and present quarterly business reviews for key accounts
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve the customer experience and improve operational efficiency
- Work closely with internal cross-functional stakeholders across Customer Experience, Marketing, Product, and Analytics
Experience and Skills:
- 5-7 years prior experience managing B2B relationships
- Prior experience marketing/communicating to businesses from SMB - Enterprise
- Prior operations experience managing and optimising business processes
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task with excellent organisation skills
- Pays attention to both details and macro-level outcomes
- Comfortable with Excel, Google Docs, Salesforce CRM and other technology solutions for driving sales
- Comfortable with data analysis and reporting
- Strong internal and external communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfort with a fast-paced environment and changing requirements (startup experience a plus)
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty and ambiguity
- Can do attitude, strategic thinker and passion for new products and solutions
- Experience or knowledge of the business travel sector a plus
Founded in August of 2008 and based in San Francisco, California, Airbnb is a trusted community marketplace for people to list, discover, and book unique accommodations around the world — online or from a mobile phone. Whether an apartment for a night, a castle for a week, or a villa for a month, Airbnb connects people to unique travel experiences, at any price point, in more than 33,000 cities and 192 countries.
Want to learn more about Airbnb? Visit https://www.airbnb.com/
Jobs You May Like
Mid-Market Sales Development Representative
Yotpo, New York
Account Manager, Regional Partnerships
Pinterest, Chicago, IL
Sales Specialist - Seasonal
Peloton, Boca Raton, FL
Sales Director (French speaking)
Advisor - Sales (Part-Time), Scottsdale Quarter
Warby Parker, Scottsdale, AZ
Store Manager, General Application
Bonobos, All Cities