Airtable is used by teams around the world for everything from organizing clothing production for leading brands, to enabling ambitious video productions, to powering editorial teams. To engage and inspire our diverse audience takes a creative team with the storytelling chops that speak uniquely to our growing list of high-growth audiences. The work you do will have an impact not just across marketing and product, but set the tone for how we tell our story across our enterprise audience. Our goal is to build a ubiquitous and inspiring brand that communicates a myriad of different use cases for Airtable and unites us under a singular vision.
As the first brand designer focused on enterprise, you’ll design and produce presentations for sales enablement, events, and webinars, and also create growth content for our enterprise audience. As a small but quickly scaling company of multi-disciplinary learners, we count on team members to bring their unique experience and perspective to the table, and invite them to branch out beyond their initial job title. For this particular role, we’re looking for empathetic, fast learners that will quickly understand our customers and translate that understanding into quality creative that speaks to our Enterprise audience.
What you'll do
- Design presentations and communication materials that visually translate Airtable’s value to enterprise customers
- Drive scalability and brand consistency by creating templated collateral systems
- Collaborate closely with marketing and sales to translate complex ideas into compelling narratives
- Work alongside fellow multidisciplinary creatives to uplevel the quality of presentations and elevate the Airtable brand
Who you are
- You have a track record of building presentation and collateral systems at scale for enterprise audiences
- You’re a problem solver, able to take complex concepts and make them understandable and relatable
- You have experience in designing data and complex concepts into concise visualizations
- You are skilled in explaining your work and excited to participate in constructive critiques
- You are proactive, clear, and thoughtful in your communication with team members and stakeholders
- You are a team player who can prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health Family planning support (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 250,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $5.77 billion and raised $270 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Part spreadsheet, part database, and entirely flexible, teams use Airtable to organize their work, their way. Airtable is growing and looking for talented individuals to help us on our mission to give everyone the tools they need to organize their world.
Want to learn more about Airtable? Visit Airtable's website.
Software that predicts technology trends.