Sr. Manager, Product Management (Lead to Order)
Airtable, Austin, Los Angeles, Mountain View, San Francisco
Create, your way.
At Airtable, we are passionate about how our product democratizes software creation and empowers anyone to “create anything.” We believe well-designed, integrated business systems are critical to our teams’ executing on this vision. As the Lead to Order Product management leader, you will be responsible for developing and delivering a world class experience for our Marketing and Customer engagement teams.
We’re looking for folks who know what good looks like, but who are flexible, resourceful, collaborative and really excited to join us on our adventure to figure out both the right long term vision and the right next steps for tomorrow.
What you'll do
- You will be serving as a trusted and strategic advisor to GTM business stakeholders
- Be a thought leader and partner closely with GTM leadership to define the product vision and capability driven roadmap aligned to business goals and strategies.
- Responsible for building scalable solutions for complex business problems in the lead to cash domain
- Responsible for stakeholder management to drive alignment and prioritization across cross functional teams (Marketing, Sales, Customer support, Finance, Legal and Product)
- Build capabilities that will revolutionize lead-to-cash and subscription lifecycle management
- Discover and develop new opportunities to improve existing processes to gain efficiency
- Lead the digital transformation journey and own the delivery of initiatives.
- Develop and author business process flows, user journey maps, presentations, and effectively communicate the product vision and solutions at all levels in the organization
- Define what success looks like for the product and develop ways to measure and monitor success
- Guide and mentor functional analysts on the team
Who you are
- 15+ years experience in leading complex, transformational GTM initiatives spanning but not limited to technologies like Salesforce, CPQ, CLM, Marketo
- 5+ years of experience of people management leading functional and BSA resources
- Strong command over B2B and B2C Lead to Cash process
- Hands-on experience implementing complex transformational CPQ, CLM and Quote to Cash solutions at SaaS companies
- Capable of driving difficult conversions, ability to influence and removing roadblocks to execute business strategies
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills, technical acumen, excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate complex ideas effectively
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS or equivalent
What We Offer
- We have your medical, dental, and vision insurance 100% covered (and your dependents covered at 80%)
- High deductible health plan available with health savings account contribution
- Complimentary One Medical membership for individuals and dependents
- Monthly “Lifestyle Wallet” to use for benefits like personal fitness (e.g., gym memberships, fitness equipment, etc.) to pet care to nutrition coaching, and more.
- Complimentary mental health support via Modern Health
- Family planning support via Carrot (fertility, adoption, and surrogacy)
- Flexible and generous time off and sick time benefits
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Annual Learning & Development wallet to support your career development
- Emergency backup care for dependents
- Access to financial planning and legal support
- Supplemental reimbursement for Gender Affirmation procedures and services
- Access to pre-tax Transportation & Commuter Benefits
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2012 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 300,000 organizations around the world. Our most recent funding round valued Airtable at $11.7 billion and raised $735 million in additional capital, and we're just getting started!
Part spreadsheet, part database, and entirely flexible, teams use Airtable to organize their work, their way. Airtable is growing and looking for talented individuals to help us on our mission to give everyone the tools they need to organize their world.
Want to learn more about Airtable? Visit Airtable's website.
Great Prices. Better Cars. Shipped to You.