At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a Lead User Experience (UX) Designer, you will oversee and deliver accessible and meaningful experiences of the highest quality. You will demonstrate intellectual curiosity and a strong sense of craft, and will champion user-centred design. You will also be responsible for consistent quality and overall UX design excellence across your accounts.
- Lead team to deliver end-to-end UX design projects, ensuring outcomes meet both business and user goals.
- Lead and motivate team to create and deliver impactful work across an agile methodology.
- Ensure a collaborative ‘one team’ approach of both client and agency.
- Demonstrate sound design principles via artefacts such as user flows, IA, site maps and wireframes, coupled with a high degree of comfort in producing prototypes using tools such as Axure and Sketch.
- Experience leading user research and stakeholder interviews.
- Experience leading customer journeys and roadmaps.
- Provide UX mentorship across accounts and the wider XD discipline.
- Identify new opportunities to improve sprint-based process with other team members.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- 8+ years’ experience within a dedicated UX role (client-side or agency).
- Compelling portfolio of distinctive UX work.
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- Able to build trusted relationships with client stakeholders.
- Able to mentor and grow a team, demonstrating a strong collaborative spirit.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Director, Creative Operations
Peloton, NY HQ
Applied Scientist - Search & Relevance
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Wire Stone - Strategist
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Intercom, London, UK
UX Konzepter (m/w/div)
Campaign Program Manager - Siaya County
IDEO.org, Siaya County , Kenya