At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include Clorox (including Burt’s Bees, Brita, and others), Gap Inc, Clif Bar, and Wynn Resorts.
This is an exciting time for AKQA as we begin to build a new Media team in Atlanta. From our location in Midtown, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in the South’s most vibrant and beautiful city.
Media + Data Science is one of the fastest growing disciplines at AKQA with executive support, a global team, a proprietary trading desk, big data stack, and a wide set of professional tools. With our focuses on programmatic media, search, and negotiated media, we are helping our clients to build the future of their businesses.
This role calls for a seasoned digital media professional who can illustrate their digital thinking to develop innovative and effective media strategies. We are looking for either a seasoned supervisor or AMD level staff member – to support the team and report to the account’s Group Media Director(s).
- Demonstrate expertise in and knowledge of digital advertising, media planning/buying, and industry trends
- Create or contribute to agency thought leadership with POVs on industry trends and other broad, industry focused projects
- Lend guidance & assistance in execution of media plans (effective strategies employed, RFPs development/guidance, Ts & Cs accurately adhered to, flawless execution deployed)
- Contribute to industry trends presentation and client newsletter
- Identify and facilitate potential test & learn opportunities
- Assist teams in building & merchandising relevant case studies of tests and successes
- Work collaboratively with analytics team to break down program results, translate the data, and use it to create internal and external tools and references
- Ensure collaboration and integration among internal and external team members
- Provide leadership and management of team
- Motivate and inspire junior team members. Cultivate growth and maximize potential of team
- Drive innovative thinking and knowledge sharing
- Advocate for inclusive knowledge sharing
- Help improve, streamline and optimize existing processes for optimal workflow
- Oversee direct and indirect reports within & ensure successful integration across other AKQA centers of expertise including: Programmatic, Social, Analytics & Search (SEM & SEO)
- Contribute to team environment - comradery & morale
- Support colleagues and team members with special projects as needed or requested
- Support the AKQA position in the marketplace by maintaining high standards and agency policies that impact the publisher community as well as partner agencies
- Strategize client business solutions
Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of relevant media experience (agency experience a plus)
- Successful experience in digital media planning and buying
- Accomplished and fair negotiator, with strong working relationships within the media sales community
- Excellent communication & client management skills
- Charismatic presenter with ability to generate excitement amongst clients, partners and team
- Innovative, forward thinking problem solver with strong strategic background
- Strong analytical skill set and ability to translate data to media performance
- Traditional planning experience a plus
- Excellent MS Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of DoubleClick products
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Footwear Developer II, Innovation
Brooks Running, US, Washington, Seattle, Corporate
Natural Language Understanding Engineer
AppZen, San Jose, California
Head of Credit Risk Strategy (m/f) | Hamburg
Kreditech, Hamburg Office
Analytics Manager (Remote)
Seer Interactive, Remote
Senior Manager, Data Science & Marketplace Analytics
Product Data Analyst