At AKQA we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. Clients include: Activision, Audi, IBM Watson, Levi Strauss & Co. and more.
From our location in San Francisco’s SOMA district – the epicenter of the Bay Area’s technology industry – AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world’s most vibrant and beautiful cities.
A champion for product excellence and enduring client relationships, the Client Partner at AKQA is a highly organized, digital marketing and design expert, as well as a trusted and credible leader. As a Client Partner at AKQA, you will be responsible for revenue, client planning, business development and business consulting for a portfolio of accounts. Motivated by work that makes a meaningful and sustained impact, the AKQA Client Partner has a passion for our client’s business, industry best practice, and state-of-the-art techniques.
- Nurture and build client relationships founded on shared values and aspirations
- Successfully organize, manage and deliver a diverse program of innovative projects
- Maintain a deep understanding of our client’s customers, competitors, marketplace and business challenges
- Provide a consultative, conscientious and rigorous approach to increase our client's competitive advantage
- Ensure a collaborative ‘One Team’ approach comprising both client and agency representatives
- Lead, motivate and inspire the agency team to create remarkable work
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- 15+ years of client management within a digital design or innovation agency
- A history of global blue chip client management experience and deep understanding of the digital space required
- Extensive management of complex website development
- Proven experience managing online advertising, social activation and digital platform work
- Experience developing branding, innovative digital programs, marcom and B2B content
- Experience guiding the launch of beautifully designed, noteworthy work for tech, retail, finance and/or fashion clients
- Ability to juggle a great portfolio of innovative clients in a wide array of categories – all with ambitious needs
- Previous experience managing a large interdisciplinary team, as well as a solid track record of inspiring and leading creative, technology and project teams to produce truly revolutionary digital experiences that help grow our clients business and outperform their goals
- Experience developing successful loyalty and retention programs for global brands
- Experience overseeing the launch highly engaging mobile experiences a plus
- Experience working with Video Game clients mandatory, tech and entertainment industry experience a plus
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Director - West
Grand Rounds, San Francisco, CA
Enterprise Account Executive (EMEA)
Field Account Executive - RevPro West
Zuora, San Francisco, San Mateo
Sales Development Representative
Senior Account Executive
Commercial Account Executive
Udemy, Ireland, Dublin