As part of the IT support team, the IT support analyst will provide telephone, remote and desk-side support to the global user base in a demanding, fast-paced environment, ensuring that world-class customer service is provided at all times. If you adhere to AKQA’s founding values of innovation, service, quality and thought, you will be excited about being part of our success. You will thrive when faced with new challenges, and you will constantly strive to improve our service.
- Provide outstanding, professional IT hardware and software support.
- Take ownership of incidents tickets via the Helpdesk call-logging system and ensure issues are dealt with quickly and communicated effectively, ensuring tickets that require escalation are thoroughly investigated and all action points noted before escalating.
- Provide regular and organised communication to customer tickets (both tickets assigned to self and other IT support analysts).
- Provide remote and (where necessary) onsite support to AKQA offices in the EMEA region.
- Manage the starters and leavers process on a rotational basis to the highest standard.
- Maintain all hardware and software licences.
- Maintain Windows and Mac desktop and laptop images.
- Be responsible for keeping the server and storerooms organised and tidied.
- Conduct meeting room checks to the highest standard, ensuring AKQA meeting rooms are fit for purpose for staff and clients.
- Plan and manage all audio and video requirements for internal and offsite events.
- Create and maintain IT documentation for internal IT staff and the AKQA user-base via the IT support portal.
- Manage and provide IT support for company internal and offsite events, at times out of regular business hours.
- Proactively contribute innovative ideas for continual service improvement.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategy and Operations Associate - US
N26, New York City
Provider Data Analyst
Bright Health, Denver, Colorado
Strategic Account Manager
Insider, Istanbul, Turkey
Experience Market Manager (CONTRACT)
Airbnb, Barcelona, Spain
VP of Business Development
Marble Robot, San Francisco- HQ
Sr. Business Systems Analyst - Anaplan
Okta, San Francisco, CA