At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a QA Analyst, you will work closely with Technical Project Managers and Engineering team members to guarantee quality of delivery and ensure all digital agency outputs are aligned with key project success metrics.
Located in Melbourne, as part of AKQA, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to your both you career growth and your work/life balance.
- Extensive experience in functional testing, integration testing, and cross-browser testing for web applications.
- Ability to create quality test plan and test case documentation.
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Ability to write SQL script.
- Ability to write automated test script using Selenium and Specflow (or other Automated Functional Testing tools).
- Ability to execute performance testing scripts using JMeter (or other performance testing tools).
- Ability to execute security testing.
- Experience with W3C website accessibility standards.
- Programming skills (preferably C#).
- Knowledge of CMS-based applications (Sitecore experience preferred).
- Tertiary qualification in Computer Sciences or similar preferred.
QUALIFICATIONS AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Excellent time management skills, enabling you to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, enabling you to clearly articulate application defects.
- Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Mechanical Design Engineer
DiDi Labs, Fremont, California
Senior Back-End Software Developer - Ruby on Rails
Flow Kana, Oakland
Manager, Support Services
Lead Front End Engineer
Contact Centre Solutions Engineer