At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients. AKQA is currently home to more than 2,000 employees in 23 studios around the world.
As part of the AKQA Client Services department, you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through ideas, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing and advertising, and inspire the best global brands.
As an AKQA Client Partner, you will be responsible for a group of client accounts, ensuring strong financial performance and increases in revenue. You will acquire, manage, and develop clients and projects to meet targets. You will lead the strategy of the account group and provide strategic leadership to the internal team, while building, managing, and inspiring your own team.
- Forge strong working relationships between VCC global and local markets
- Help create better connections with our WPP agency partners
DRIVE BETTER COMMUNICATION STREAMS
- Improve communications between global and local to help drive international success
- Create more effective forums for sharing out work
DEEPEN GLOBAL & LOCAL UNDERSTANDING
- Shed light on opportunities and barriers within local markets to help inform global campaigns
- Moreover, in turn, help exploit new opportunities across all regions
- Help define what success looks like, at a local and regional level, based on agreed KPIs and business objectives
- Work with local markets to achieve targets and define a reporting structure back to Global
- Be a source of expertise, inspiration, and council, informing digital and direct best proactive and cascading performance-driving work through regions
- Must be SAD or GAD level
- As an AKQA Client Partner will need a broad range of marketing experience, from ATL to data, to CRM.
- Experience working with other agencies
- Confident presenter
- Very data literate with a right eye for detail
- Strong strategic thinker
- Entrepreneurial eye and good at driving organic growth
- Needs to be based in Sweden
- Has to be happy to travel regularly
- Ideally starting August 2018 at the latest
AKQA Core Values
Every employee at AKQA holds themselves to these values:
We encourage creative thinking and problem-solving and continually push the boundaries.
We forge positive partnerships with clients and colleagues to achieve successful outcomes.
We are passionate about our work and aspire to excellence in everything we do.
We are thorough in our research and meticulous in our execution: from first idea to the smallest detail.
AKQA collaborates with forward-thinking companies to create the future.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Research Services Enterprise Account Executive
Qualtrics, United States
Mid-Market Account Executive (East)
Blend, New York
Territory Sales Manager (Spanish/ English)
Revinate, San Francisco
Client Success Manager, Mid-Market
Yext, London, UK