At AKQA, we believe in the imaginative application of art and science to create beautiful ideas, products and services. With an entrepreneurial and collaborative approach, we design adaptive digital services and applications that capture the imagination, delivering impressive returns for our clients.
As a TDM - Sitecore within a digital agency environment, you should have extensive experience delivering Sitecore solutions and other digital platforms based upon the .NET umbrella of technologies. You will craft innovative technical solutions and lead their implementation throughout project lifecycles. You will manage a team of software developers, ensuring that project deliverable meet time, scope and quality goals. You are a technically excellent programmer who possesses a deep understanding of software engineering principles as well as the latest industry trends.
Located in Gurgaon, as part of AKQA, you’ll work in a meritocratic culture, surrounded by some of the brightest minds in their fields. You’ll also have the opportunity to learn and grow within a creative and technically advanced team, and have access to ongoing personal and professional development. At AKQA, we are committed to both your career growth and your work/ life balance.
- Experience with client-focused solution architecture consulting, inclusive of project planning, estimating and resourcing.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast paced professional software engineering environment.
- Extensive and hands-on experience of platforms/ frameworks: Sitecore (mandatory), ASP.NET (MVC and Webforms), Commerce Server, Selenium, JMeter, Nuget, EF, enterprise search frameworks, Powershell, OOP.
- Comprehensive understanding of the web: protocols, architectures, infrastructure, servers (IIS), proxies, load balancing and high availability, etc.
- Solid understanding of networks, systems and persistence technologies: Azure, AWS, Redis, Windows Server App Fabric, Mongodb, SOLR and Lucene, etc.
- Comprehensive understanding of modern patterns and practices: unit testing, inversion of control, repository, MVC and continuous integration, etc.
- Experience of formal project management environments, including Agile.
- Experience of diagramming an ecosystem that includes applications, servers, deployment and workflows.
- Has an extensive and consistent ability of delivering complex projects throughout life-cycle.
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
- 10+ years’ industry experience.
- Excellent dev-ops skills and experience, enabling you to architect market-leading solutions.
- Monitors team performance and carries out performance reviews.
- Entrepreneurial, analytic and positive mindset with a personable and professional approach.
- Sharp attention to detail and a passion for new technology.
- Collaborative ‘one team’ approach that enables client and agency partners to work together seamlessly.
- Able to mentor, motivate and inspire your team.
- Professional written and verbal communication.
AKQA is an Equal Opportunities Employer, we believe that diversity is vital to AKQA’s ability to provide our clients with the best recommendations and are committed to fostering a varied and inclusive work environment. Your race, colour, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability or veteran status have no bearing on our hiring decisions. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Recrutamento Expresso JAN: Pessoa Desenvolvedora de Software Sênior > Back-end
ThoughtWorks, São Paulo