Project Managers at AKQA have a key role in managing complex digital marketing projects for different brands across a wide variety of channels and devices.
As an AKQA Project Manager you are responsible for the entire cycle of innovative projects: website, apps, mobile,content and social media strategies, adv, offline solutions, service design, etc. You are in charge of planning and delivering each task – from strategy to design, from prototyping to final deployment – ensuring timely completion within budget and against agreed objectives.
You will build and manage ongoing relationships with clients, always demonstrating a consultation-oriented approach. You are also responsible for internal and external project resources, acting as team leader and ensuring effective communication and collaboration within the team.
We are looking for candidates with solid experience in project management, excellent organisational skills and problem-solving abilities. Ambition, energy, curiosity, enthusiasm, operational autonomy, proactivity and a strong passion for the digital world are essential characteristics of this role.
- Academic background in subjects related to Marketing and Communication or Project Management (appreciated but not required).
- Knowledge of main project management tools.
- Basic knowledge of main analytics tools for monitoring and measuring brand web presence.
- Basic knowledge of main social media tools (API integration tools).
- Passionate about excellence in every output delivered.
- Able to create great project presentations and documents.
- Able to manage a team with different skills and deployed in different AKQA studios.
- Able to be compliant with project timings and costs.
- Able to capture/interpretate environment (media, customers, industry) and customers’ needs, and transform them into innovative ideas and proposals.
- Up to date with evolutions in social media and the digital world in general, from both a professional and personal point of view.
- Very good proficiency in both Italian and English (written and spoken) is fundamental.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Supervisor, NYC Market
Warby Parker, New York, NY
Special Operations Manager
HelloFresh, New York, NY
Store Leader, NYC Market
Warby Parker, New York, NY
California: Flight Operations
Zipline, Yolo County, CA
Accounts Payable Coordinator
Alliance College-Ready Public Schools, Los Angeles
Director, Customer Success
Ematic Solutions, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam