AKQA is looking for a Senior Creative Team, an established partnership of two with a track record of outstanding and successful collaboration. You bring exceptional art direction and copy expertise to the brands you work on, creating innovative concepts, writing compelling copy, and directing beautiful and original artwork of industry-leading quality.
As members of the AKQA Creative department, you will influence changes in consumer behaviour through storytelling, creativity and the use of interactive media. You will make a difference to digital communications, marketing and advertising, and inspire the best global brands.
From our location in Portland’s Pearl District, AKQA offers our staff the opportunity to produce meaningful work for world-class companies in one of the world's finest cities.
- Deliver pioneering and award-winning work from yourself and others who work with you.
- Deliver high-quality work to one key client or several growth clients on time and to budget.
- Achieve high level of internal and external satisfaction.
- Deliver world-class executions of innovative interaction design across various platforms.
- Influence trends in digital design: set the benchmark on which future projects will be delivered.
- Listen and respond to creative briefs, understanding if and where there are gaps.
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Multi-disciplinary talent: able to turn your hands to a broad application of creativity.
- Successful track record of copywriting/concepting, including experience within digital.
- Wide experience of and passion for all kinds of online/offline copy.
- Sophisticated knowledge of the craft skills of design and art direction.
- Creative success working in collaborative and multi-functional teams.
- Experience working in a creative/agency environment essential.
- Exceptional, award-winning portfolio of work that demonstrates requirements of role.
About us The imaginative application of art and science. AKQA is home to 2,100 professionals in 23 studios across the USA, Europe, Asia, and Australasia.
Want to learn more about AKQA? Visit AKQA's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Designer - Growth
Game Designer (Relocation Available)
Prodigy Game, Vancouver, British Columbia
Senior UX Designer
Red Antler, Brooklyn
Research Associate - Protein Engineering
Ginkgo Bioworks, Boston, MA
Airbnb, Beijing, China